For more information, please Contact Us.
We are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests. We ask that all guests conduct themselves in accordance with our Guest Code of Conduct, which prohibits the following:
• Outside food or beverage. We have plenty for you to enjoy!
• Weapons/Guns or other items that present a risk of harm to person or property.
• Pets. Humans and service animals only.
• Illegal, disruptive, disrespectful, or inappropriate behavior.
• Smoking and vaping indoors. Please use designated outdoor smoking areas.
• Oversized bags or purses larger than 16x12.”
• Photography or video recordings for commercial use without prior approval by management.
• Solicitation or loitering.
Failure to comply with the Guest Code of Conduct, or other reasonable requests from management or security, may result in the loss of privilege to visit our venue.
*Please note this discount cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
After 9pm or during designated special events, patrons must be 21 years of age or older and possess a valid id; no loitering; no weapons; no panhandling; no solicitation; no disorderly conduct including profanity or profanity on clothing; shoes and shirts must be worn at all times; no bicycles or skateboards; no professional cameras; no coolers. For any questions, please ask to speak to a manager.
PBR Norfolk is always 21+, no exceptions.
Waterside District opens at 11AM, seven days a week with holiday closures on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. For a complete list of our hours of operation, please visit our Hours and Parking page.
Waterside District is located at 333 Waterside Drive Norfolk, VA 23510.
By Rail: The Tide light rail has a stop at MacArthur Square which is less than a 10-minute walk from Waterside District.
By Ferry: The Elizabeth River Ferry connects the downtown's of Norfolk and Portsmouth.